Monday, February 21, 2022

Hair Razor Detox Independant Review sites

Independent Hair Razor Detox Reviews


Reviews from other products are often unreliable since customers may not have genuinely experienced the issue in the first place, rendering their testimonies less valuable. However, we take a proactive approach with our customers by consulting them prior to treatment, ensuring that only those who genuinely require treatment are considered. Moreover, our customers go the extra mile by providing laboratory results, some even before and after treatment. This is a distinct practice that sets us apart from our competitors who rarely offer such evidence.


Hair Razor often receive inquiries regarding reviews that are not found on our website. It seems that some individuals tend to place more trust in reviews from external sources. While we understand this perspective, it can be personally disheartening for us.

We want to assure you that we have diligently preserved every email supporting our reviews, and many of them include authentic lab reports that cannot be falsified

 We do not monitor or can supply every review off site but their is a independent review collection site called SITEJABBER which catalogs reviews.

 

Taken from Hair Razor Review Page 

 Sent 4-10-2022  C

I had smoked about an oz a month for as long as I can remember. I also had used around 4gs of cocaine, quite a bit of adderall and some mdma in the previous 3 months. I also used a hell of a lot more of those substances before that.
I then did some research on reddit to help me find a way to pass the hair follicle test once I heard back from the job. I ended up finding some good reviews on hair razor and decided to give it a try.
The guy was so helpful right from the beginning when I got my consultation. He was with me every step of the way and responded Daily even though I was probably being pretty annoying lol. He was honest with me and told me exactly what I had to do to pass and in the end thats exactly what happened. I passed an Omega labs hair follicle but I never got the exact levels back or else I would post them.
The product also never really burned my scalp as noted and It also didn't damage my hair which is great. The only downside was the time the treatments take but that comes with the territory of doing drugs I guess lol.
All I want to say is this guy is a genius and deserves a nobel prize in chemistry because he helped me get my dream job. 10/10 recommend
Sitejabber review



 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment