Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mac Method Hair Detox Explained & Exposed

method

[meth-uh d]

noun

orderly or systematic arrangement, sequence, or the like.

I recently saw someone post their suggestion at doing a mac method hair treatment. This person started listing all the random over the counter household and acne products and then, they said  Spic and Span !   Uhhh ok, as usual every couple years I  hear this Method being mentioned with a addition or change.  This is the nature of the net and peoples use of it to try to make themselves look smarter than they really are.

So pot head #1 puts random group of shit on a list and calls it a Method.  Then pot head #2  wanting to show how he thinks he's more knowing in separating hair molecules with fucking clean and clear zit wash adds or changes it,  post it on net and the cycle continues.  Now sure, you look around and you will find the purest who will tout the original random bunch of crap to be the only and true way, and for them there is a special place in hell.   

So as to make my point and simplify  things ( I hope) I will show there is no METHODE , no logical systematic way of sequence,  I  will go over the mc cujo,  macujo , maccujo, maccogo or the MAC METHOD( they cant even get the name one way ) , home remedy hair detox thingy as they come up on search results and post all the different list of random shit to this scientific method . oh and there is also the Jerry G method cuzz  im sure some deuch will say i didn't mention that one .




First page of google results I found these variation of the "mac method"  for sake of  time I wont post every variation, this should make my point .

1 Aloe Rid ,  Clean and Clear pink ,   Tide liquid , Heinz vinegar

2 Folli-Kleen Intense Hair Cleanser ( aloe rid shampoo) , ZYDOT Ultra Clean Shampoo ( aloe rid shampoo),  Neutrogina TSal Shampoo ( shampoo with salicylic acid %3 )  , Apple cider vinegar , Tide original Liquid Laundry Detergent, Baking soda

3  Vinegar , clean & clear pink , tide  , Paul Mitchell three , all the stuff to bleach and dye hair with

So you see finding a true method would require a consistent list for which to prove it. This does not,  but we will go to the original mac and jerry g method for OUR SOURCE on this break down of foolishness.

mac method  
nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo ( all alo rid products ended or were reformulated in 2006 even so it was only good for low use THC.)   

Tide detergent  - ( would open cuticle and breakdown oils but thats it)

Heinz white vinegar   (must be Heinz ?)  Minimal THC metabolisms'  will get all over your head

clean and clear PINK    ( salicylic acid %2)  also Tsal shampoo contains %3 salicylic acid and sometimes they tell you to use both ,  which is pointless)

The way its generally explained is the vinegar and clean and clear  create pours and damage hair  creating cracks in the cuticle   ( ok step one BREAK hair? )  with clean and clear pink over the counter at %3 salicylic acid ?  I don't think that's going to break anything, thank god .


AND THEN THEIR IS THE PH OF TSAL WHICH MAKES IT  %0.68  NOT %3  AS EXPLAINED IN THIS BLOG  hair-detox-salicylic-acid-and-effect-of Ph

Note: The vinegar will have some effect and in fact the most effect of all these ingredients. It is the only one doing THC breakdown but its water so its going to get all over your head and your scalp will turn fire red and thats before all the other shit coming your way .

Then The Aloe rid shampoo because its main component is propylene glycol and that opens the cuticle and removes metabolites.

....BULLSHIT!!! THE FALSE CLAIM THAT IT OPENS THE CUTICLE AND REMOVES METABOLITES IS BULLSHIT .

Im a lab tech and I know dam well it will not wash out metabolites. Metabolites are not released or washed away, this IS PART OF YOUR HAIR the metabolites are not on the hair like dirt .

Propylene glycol is a wetting agent and it is a weak penetrating agent. It only takes a substance over 7.0 ph to OPEN the cuticle so yes it would open the cuticle when applied with water but SO WHAT ! As if you open the hair up the metabolites will fall out?


 Then with the TIDE detergent  they don't explain what it does but some will say it opens the hair,  as it will because its over 7 ph, but going by this theory or method wouldn't you use it first ?, and if the aloe rid opens then hair what's the tide for ?  This is the same as people who say use clean and clear then  follow with  Tsal when they have same shit in them at useless levels .  It makes as much scientific sense as saying Drink pepsi and then drink coke.   This is what I mean,  its not a method,  its stupidity .


Now the Jerry G thing . its about 150.00 in worthless TOXON WASH and ZYDOT  but  this one uses bleach and dye.  It  frys your head and you will only try this madness one time and shave your head because all your hair will be breaking off.  


First you use hair dye ,..why?  well they say it has ammonia to open the cuticle.  I know so does regular ammonia or tap water over ph of 7 or for that matter & I thought the tide was for that ?.  Then after coloring it your supposed to bleach it, some say bleach first then color (again no clear method really)   and some say do this MULTIPLE TIMES .  ive seen a picture of 40 volume bleach on the testclear site  that shit will burn you!  For them to show a dangerous chemical product  is irresponsible.  The bleaching will probably do some breakdown but at the cost of your hair, which if its fried you can't test it anyway . 


Then after you fry it you wash it with TOXIN WASH ( green shampoo  and tide )  and, Zydot which is also aloe rid green shampoo ( shown in study on detox shampoos  to only have %30 reduction of THC and far less for other items ) . So this method has you use two products that are very destructive to the hair and then two shampoos that are THE SAME .

Then you use baking soda , I have no idea why but they will say it opens the hair . OK so how many pointless items is that now that OPEN HAIR ? opening hair does nothing but open the hair , its what goes into it after its open and these "methods"  have no properties that do any metabolizing.
I hope you have more sense than to listen to random website stoner wanna be scientist  telling you THEIR version of this random madness. You dont need to fry your head just to get light THC  use cleaned up . Truth is THC doesn't transfer well into hair and you must be a regular user and  have a low activity level to store the THC in body fat. So most people who say they smoked and  passed with some shampoo  WOULD HAVE PASSED WITH NO TREATMENT.   As for all chemical drugs  you may see a slight reduction after your hair is broken and fried but I don't think thats going to go over well in the lab.




  If you add up the cost of all the over the counter junk it will run you  $150.00 and over when Hair Razor  Detox is %400 stronger, wont fry your head and cost  80.00 for a set of 20 treatments . A Hair Razor Consultant  will asses your history as WHAT was used and WHEN used last, HOW MUCH on a monthly basis and so on  is what dictates the amount of treatment needed. 

ATTENTION

We are now Selling the Original Aloe Rid Treatment Formula and we will not be financially raping you like the ebay sharks . You can now purchase a 2oz. Bottle for 20.00 + (7.00 USPS 2-3 day priority shipping)


See we are good sports,  if a mac method is what you want to do then we will take the greatest cost out of it for you . However we will be adding the Aloe Rid Treatment formula to the Hair Razor Treatment as a pretreatment at NO EXTRA COST.  



17 comments:

  1. Well I guess your knocking macujo cause u want to sell ur razor product well I smoke daily and I passed with macujo .. I bet this comment gets deleted Aloe rid is the bomb get it if u can and do macujo method it works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. son , I don't need to delete anything , im a honest educated adult who knows just a bit more than you. The reason im knocking aloe rid is because it Is just a clarifier with nothing special in its ingredients as documented by a clinical study that showed only %30 reduction for THC to as little as %6 for coke .
      The point to the article, that you obvious didn't read or cant follow, is that people like yourself who follow cult like (unscientific) methods use multiple products that contain the SAME active ingredients like clean and clean then use Tsal ? (BTW they are both %2 salicylic acid , Hair Razor is %6 ) The method cultist claim the aloe rid is so magical because of propylene glycol ? UH then buy a quart for 7.00 instead of paying 150.00 for a few ounces of clarifier shampoo. (FYI PG is just a wetting agent and weak penetrating agent unlike what is used in Hair Razor)
      The point to the article is to show there is no method and you destroy your hair by throwing everything under the kitchen sink at it until you say uncle . I consult with each person because I can tell them how many treatments for their history and situation.
      I would think If you were educated you would appreciate how I have provided a way to get far better results with NO damage at a lower cost than the shampoos and method nonsense .
      so feel free to explain what is so magical about aloe rid ( I have ingredient on www.passitkit.com ) and tell me how your macujo god fits into a scientific METHODE.

      Delete
  2. Sent 6/2/2015

    I'm a female who is in a middle of a bitter custody battle. My husband and I were asked to do a hair follicle text because his girlfriends daughter called all of us druggies. I unfortunately was not prepared because I've been using the whit stuff 2-4 grams a month on weekends. I ordered 60 testaments and did 55 in a week. With suggested olive oil treatments every night.



    NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing feeling to know that my child will not suffer because of my stupidity. My hair is NOT fried. It's super long.

    FYI. Before the treatments my test was at 3450 for Cocaine. Thank you to all of u at Passkit for doing what you promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What olive oil treatments did you use?

      Delete

  3. Sent 02/15/12

    I was a "HEAVY" user for 26 years! yes 26 with very very Hi grade pot. I lost my job due to a company shut down an effect of out great economy! I found a job with another hi end company. It all happened so fast I did not have enough time to stop soon enough. I am talking about 40 days before having to get a hair test, so I did like anyone looking at this did hit the internet. I found many BS sites claiming to fix my problem, I did not have a good feeling about any of them, Until I found PASSITKIT. They where the "only" site with real data on what there products will do . Yes it cost more than other products ( There are a few that are much more than hairrazor that sell "shampoo") , that's because it works and they know it! How can you put a cost on getting a job these days? So in a panic I ordered one for Pee and one for hair. Then e-mailed them for advice. They told me "Do as we say and you will be OK" putting me at ease

    I went thru 4 bottles of apps because I was still POSITIVE home pee tests. The day cam for the test and I was still peeing +, man was I scared. total I did 60 apps not want to get a break in the hair growth
    PASSITKIT saved my ass!!! I got the job... let me tell you guys IT WORKS!!! Thank you ever so much for helping me with out you guys I would still be unemployed.


    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do a hair test by Monday, the 16th. Today is the 10th....should I just call it quits or will your product work in such a short amount of time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it CAN but I need details consultation details are on website http://www.passitkit.com/consultation.html

      Provide details below and we will reply promptly during business hours ( 9 -2 PST )
      DO not include personal info like DOT driver or child custody , or you wont be answered



      HELP ME HELP YOU , ANSWER EVERY QUESTION EXACTLY AS ASKED


      Copy and paste ALL these questions into email for your consultation send to passitkit@Hotmail.com


      When is Approx test date ?

      What is the detailed use over past 3 months : ( List each drug and the amounts in grams for each Month for the last 3 months , do not use street terms or give vague answers )

      When was last use ?

      How long is head hair ?


      IF regular THC use is included , what is your activity level / weight
      ( very thin or very active vs. normal to heavy with no sport activity )


      Any chemical treatments done to hair in last month or so ?

      Delete
  5. Hey buddies, such a marvelous blog you have made I’m surprised to read such informative stuf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm searching for someting to pass the etg hair test. Do you have someting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair Razor Metabolizes everything just send consult info go to http://www.passitkit.com/consultation.html

      Delete

  7. Nov 20th ....

    i have been clean 1 month and prior I have been a coke user for about 2 years now prior to stopping a month ago .
    Ball park I used about 6 grams or less of coke per month (about 1.5 gram a week on Saturdays) I am getting an amazing job opportunity at work and will have to soon (maybe about a week or two) will have to go in for a HFT. I did the Maccujo method to the tee TWICE and I went in for my own HFT with Quest Diagnostics to get a piece of mind of where I was standing. Turns out my test came back positive for Cocaine !

    completed 37 treatments of Hair Razor (with 4 sets )

    Dec 10th .... I passed!!!! Hair Razor 1 Mac negative 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. home remedy for heavy meth use FAILED

    ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO PRIOR TO TAKING AND FAILING THE HAIR TEST I WENT TO A FRIEND WHO OWNS A SALON AND HE BLEACHED MY HAIR THEN DID TWO MALIBU TREATMENTS THEN DYED IT BACK THE NIGHT BEFORE THE TEST. THE DAY OF THE TEST I SOAKED IN VINEGAR FOR 15 MIN THEN ADDED THE PINK ACNE 2% FACE WASH AFTER 15 MIN AND LEFT THAT IN TOGETHER FOR ANOTHER 15 MIN THEN WASHED IT OUT WITH TIDE+toothpaste+coal tar shampoo. I did this 4 times then dyed again with just for men hair dye. Put in BED HEAD leave in conditioner and drove an hour to the collection lab. They cut it at the front side and back.

    a simple set of hair razor is all i needed these DIY things are a waste of time and money and hacked my hair up .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU CAN SEE THIS PERSONS LAB RESULT PRINT OUT ON THE REVIEW PAGE http://www.passitkit.com/hair-razor-detox-reviews.html

      Delete
    2. iam been doing research and I dont know what to believe. Could I do the mac method using a different detox shampoo? Or does it have to be that exact one. Help anyone?

      Delete
  10. My husband has partook of marijuana for 30 plus years, he is 6 foot and 146 lbs, yet it took him 2 months just to pee clean for his cdl learners test, I wont lie, when he passed it he smoked one in celebration, and has smoked one maybe once a week while going to school. While we know he could probably pass a pee test, passing a hair test is what most of the better trucking companies want now a days, turns out asking them if they do a hair follicle exam is not a way to get a good job, lmao, he has stopped completely but some of those tests go back 60 or 90 days. We have to be sure when he goes to take the test that he is clean cause it will go on his record before he even gets started, how can we be sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. finish suggested treatments and take a self test by hair confirm do not use any other test or you wont get quantitative results

      Delete