Sunday, May 8, 2016

Passed Quest lab Test w/ Hair Razor




People are learning the difference from  detox shampoos and home methods VS a real Hair follicle detox like  Hair Razor.  Hair Razor which is like none of that head shop shampoo ( green clarifier i.e. aloe rid , Toxin wash , omni , zydot and so on ) .  Hair Razor is a two step ( actually two formulas) chemical metabolizer that breaks down the drug metabolite. Proper Hair follicle detox requires a proper assessment based on your personal history (which you don't get from the others) . How many treatments one requires depends on a number of factors like what was used, how much per month, how long your hair is, last use,  test date  and other items. (This is what the consultant will ask you about)


But I digress you wanted to hear about passing with hair razor . Well here are a few of many sent to us unsolicited, a  larger list with different drugs and situations at Hair Razor follicle detox reviews .




Just wanted to thank u for all ur help managed to pass my test for meth  but just wantd to say thank u for saving my family:-)
 ------


Thank you hair razor! I've been a heavy smoker for many years, and have dabbled with other drugs as well. In the past year I've had to take 3 hair test. I was able to find out about your product through a friend. I followed the steps given through the consultation and it worked! Not once, but all 3 times! Your product has saved me. Thank you!


------------

 I'm a female who is in a middle of a bitter custody battle. My husband and I were asked to do a hair follicle text because his girlfriends daughter called all of us druggies. I unfortunately was not prepared because I've been using the whit stuff 2-4 grams a month on weekends. I ordered a triple set(60 treatments) and did 55 in a week. With suggested olive oil  treatments every night.

NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!  Amazing feeling to know that my child will not suffer because of my stupidity.  My hair is NOT fried. It's super long.

FYI. Before the treatments my test was at 3450 pg for Cocaine. Thank you to all of u at Passkit for doing what you promise.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment